My body is still reshaping after my weight loss and, while I'm thrilled with losing this much weigh, I'm not completely thrilled with all the results. I know that my skin won't all bounce back. I'm hoping that adding some muscle will help. I'm also facing my 3rd winter of working out and I know just how hard that is. At one time I would have considered buying some workout equipment that I know I would ignore eventually. I have learned to like the free and the more organic workout. These suggestions I found in my Reader this weekend are right up my alley. The writer is talking about 18 minutes of bodyweight workout, and it's what I've been thinking of doing: adding push-ups, crunches, (more squats), etc. I like this plan.
I'm thinking of what Sean Murray said last year, "full on McMuscles." That's the new goal.
1 comment:
One cheap piece of equipment that's incredibly versatile is a resistance tube. I use that and body weight exercises instead of weights and that's really all I need.
Post a Comment