"You look weird."
Those who know me, know that I'm not often at a loss for words, but honestly, the first thing that came to mind was, "Is my hair sticking up or something?"
I had nothing. No pithy comeback. Nothing other than, "This from a girl with a snake painted on her face." So, I laughed it off and moved on with the show.
I told a lady at BestBuy about the girl's comment and her response was, "That's exactly the look I was going for--Jerk!" Okay, I like it without the jerk. What about you? What would you have said to the little girl? You know, in case that ever happens again.
3 comments:
I think I would have reacted exactly as you did. That is too funny!
heres the address to send me money for my trip!
Jay Bennett, LDW Buisness Coordinator; 5652 Stanton Ave, Apt/ 3, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Make checks payable to "Coalition for Christian Outreach" and put NATE BARTON!! on the memo line.
I would have stuck my tongue out at her and said:
"PBPBPBPBPBTHT!!!"
i'll also give you a call if you need to send it somewhere else!
Post a Comment