Pages

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Pay it forward

I saw this post on Facebook and even though it was posted by a friend of my sons in Texas and I don't really know her, I couldn't resist.
Pay it Forward 2012. I will make something handmade for the first 5 people who comment. They must in return post this as their status and make something for the first 5 who comment. Rules: it must be homemade by you and received before the end of 2012
In a moment, I added a comment and was committed to posting the message on my on Facebook. At this point I have 3 people on my list. I'm very excited about this and I know what I'm making for 2 of the 3 people. Once I drop them in the mail, I'll post pics.

What about you? You want to pay it forward in 2012? Put the offer out and see what happens.

No comments: