Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Out of a fog

I won't deny the events of earlier this week left me in a fog. I'm coming out of it now and realizing that January is almost over, but I don't have my January projects done. I'm nowhere near. I did get two of the Pay it Forward 2012 gifts done and sent out, and I have learned to knit both the linen stitch and the herringbone stitch. Let 's not talk about the number of times I frogged, shall we?

IMG_0576.jpg
Getting the hang of herringbone - Willamette scarf

I had plans for today to sew something for my Granddaughters Project but, like after Christmas, I'm having a twinge of startitis and I want to start everything.

Like this sock monkey hat for a cyberfriend's baby due next month.


Link hat
Where's my magic ocarina? - Link hat
And how could I have forgotten about the Link hat that I'm supposed to have to my son before Groundhog Day? I cast it on last night in a moment of panic. If I were Bill Murray, I'd have plenty of time to get it done again and again and again and again....

Meanwhile, I'm completely distracted by the Lanesplitter skirt. It's been in my queue forever. Can't I  just cast on right this minute? *sigh*

No comments: