Pages

Friday, October 07, 2011

Coming Attractions

I've been AWOL this week and I'll have some things to share, but my youngest son has been home from college and I've been enjoying his company. Even if we weren't related I would want to hang with them. I haven't seen this one since January. Our visit has been long overdue.

Meanwhile, I've been giving some thought to upcoming posts on Occupy Wall Street, education (specifically college education), and the death of Steve Jobs. These three topics have merged in my mind. I'm going to have to share--after my son leaves.


I've also been working on my TARDIS  sock for Socktoberfest. I haven't done much color change work for a while. It's cool watch it happen, but for the first time I'm dreading the second sock. Maybe by the time I turn the heel that will pass. I have planned my second sock pattern for the month: Duckies, which is in my Ravelry queue only because of the NCIS reference in my mind.

No comments: