Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WIP Wednesday

It's WIP Wednesday. I'm still working on test knitting a shawl for The Ladies of Mischief's book.  Here's what it looks like at this point.

It's done in fingering yarn, so I have a long way to go. I'm just knitting away at it.

I also finally got a chance to start watching the NCIS Season 8 DVDs that arrived yesterday. I started with, of course, the special feature on the writers. After several months of tweeting with Jesse Stern and Steve Binder, and the chance to see Jesse and Reed Steiner at NCIS FanFest last fall it was fun to see the writers behind the scenes. I also watched the special feature with the fans in costume asking questions. I was there when some of it was filmed. It was great seeing my tweeps again.

Finally, I have been stalking my new coworker, the one I refer to as R2, on Twitter, Facebook, and her blog. In fairness, she found me first on Twitter. The similarities between us are pretty funny. It'll be interesting to see if it's just on the surface.

No comments: