Several of my online friends have asked about my son's upcoming mission trip and have asked how they can help. Below are some of the details:
They will leave Friday, November 19, 2010 and travel to Budapest, Hungary. From Budapest, they will travel by car to the Emmanuel Baptist University in Romania. They will have classes each morning and will evangelize from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. On Friday, November 26, they will leave Budapest and travel to Paris, France. On Sunday, November 28th and Monday November 29 they will take historical tours and evangelize. they return on November 29th.
We ask for your prayers in the following areas:
- That God's will be done and for travel mercies
- Preparation of the hearts and minds of those hearing and responding to the presentation of the Gospel
- Wisdom and discernment to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit
- Provision and protection. Expenses are $2,200, not including additional expenses for baggage fees, meals and so forth.
- Wisdom and guidance for the leadership of the mission that includes Dr. Smith (Dean of the College), Christine Hoffman (Secretary of the Dean), and Dr. Birch.
If you would like to help financially, you can mail a check to Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary:
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
Attn: Student Financial Aid
P.O. Box 22510
Fort Worth, Texas 76122
Please put "Mission trip, Ethan W. Barton" in the memo. The College will send you a tax-deductible receipt.
Thank you so much for your support.