Pages

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

How Old Are You?

With all my aches and pains and having it hard to stay up late, I've been worried about starting to act my age. Of course I'm hanging out with people my age, but I don't want to act my age. So, I just took this test and here are the results. Let me know how old you are.

You Are 22 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

3 comments:

Cara said...

hey sandy! i also am 22 years old... judging by the test that is. happy blogging.

nafisa said...

Hi Sandy, HAHAHAHAHAHA, this test said I am 31 years old at heart.... that is soooo funnny.

Holly said...

Hey Sandy, I finally took this test. I am 22 years old. I guess I really do act my age. Crazy!