Pages

Thursday, February 09, 2006

So, this is my first attempt at blogging. Thanks, Holly for putting the idea in my head. Up 'til now I've always thought the whole idea to be narcissistic. I don't really want to read about myself. Why should someone else? Yet, after a hard day at work and another few hours at the theatre, here I am sitting at my computer and sharing my vapid thoughts rather than sewing or collecting props or planning tomorrow's rehearsal or catching up on my worship team reading assignment.

Blogging goes against my melancholy nature. When I write, I usually don't write to share--unless I'm arguing. Get me going on homeschooling or the dangers of proficiency tests and compulsory attendance and I'll write from my soapbox for hours. No, a lot of self-editing will likely take place as I decide what is for public consumption and what is not.

So here we go. Second star to the left and straight on 'til morning.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Sandy, I am so glad that you have a blog!!! Way to break down like the rest of us. Now all I have to do is get Isaac to start a blog and my mission will be complete. :0) Ok well I gotta go. I love you.

Holly said...

Hey Sandy, Are you ever going to update your blog? I want to know what is going on in your life.

Rehj said...

by the way, that is one of the most spectacular books in the universe.

that there...
uh,
Peter Pan book.

*points*

i thinks its neat'o